If you’re looking for a small pre-workout snack that won’t interfere with your macros or a late night snack to top off your last macros numbers, these are perfect!
Scan the barcode below to add it straight into your MFP daily nutrition tracker.
Prep: 10 minutes
Nutrition Per Serving: 113 kcal, 03g Protein, 14g Carbs, 06g Fats
- 2 medjool dates, pitted (220g)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup (130g) crunchy peanut butter, natural
- ½ cup (60g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup (37g) raisins
- ¼ cup (37g) peanuts, chopped
- For added protein, add 1 scoop of a protein powder of your choice. Recommend only using vanilla or chocolate flavors.
- Place the dates, honey, cinnamon, peanut butter, almond meal, coconut, raisins and peanuts in a food processor. Blitz until well combined, the mixture should be a thick paste-like consistency.
- Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls and place on a plate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set or until firm.
- Store the balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.