Are you looking to add more protein to your diet? This pancake recipe has a whopping 25 grams of protein using NO protein powder! Add optional fruits as toppings (macros not included).
– ¼ cup oats
– ½ cup egg whites
– ¼ cup Greek yogurt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– ½ tsp vanilla
– 1 tbsp coconut flour
– 1 pinch of salt
– ¼ cup blueberries
– ¼ cup diced banana
- Mix your ingredients in a blender until well combined (I use an ⅛ cup of each fruit add-in in the batter, and use the rest whole in the pancake). Adjust consistency to be a normal pancake batter viscosity, using more flour or water accordingly.
- Preheat griddle or skillet.
- Add your remaining optional fruit to the sprayed skillet, along with your batter, forming your pancakes.
- Cook for a few minutes, until set on the bottom and edges and beginning to bubble. Then flip!
- Cook another minute or two before serving warm with optional toppings.
This protein pancake recipe can also be used to make waffles.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 250||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||12%|